The main purpose of the NGO ELITOUR is to promote health tourism in Greece and cooperate with respective international organizations on global issues related to medical tourism.
Elitour is responsible for promoting Greece abroad as a top health tourism destination,
- The coordination of participants in order to find common ground and further develop their business entities in the health tourism sector,
- Supporting the state to formulate regulation and legislation in order to promote health tourism in Greece,
- Offering know-how and tailor made training for accreditation programs,
- The development of network communication and collaboration among its members with international medical tourism associations. ELITOUR is a founding member of the 'Global Healthcare Travel Council',
- Appealing to a variety of sources for funding projects and operations of common interest.