The position of Evexia Rehabilitation Center is ideal as it combines a health region with many hospital units to the tourist area of Halkidiki, that has 550 km. of coastline, breathtaking landscapes and crystal clear seas plus it is only 18 km from the international airport of Thessaloniki. Evexia has 165 beds in luxurious single and double rooms with sea view, Increased Care Unit, Radiology and Microbiology Laboratory and is famous in Greece for the effectiveness of rehabilitation therapies in:
- Diseases of the Central Nervous System
- Paraplegia - Quadriplegia
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Parkinsonian syndromes
- Tumors of the Nervous System
- Diseases of the Peripheral Nervous System
- Guillain Barre Syndrome
- Nerve damage
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- Postoperative conditions after brain, spine and joints surgery as well as fractures
- Rehabilitation of musculoskeletal diseases and chronic pain of spine, joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
- Pediatric rehabilitation (cerebral palsy, postoperative rehabilitation, idiopathic scoliosis)
- Sports rehabilitation
- Rehabilitation of rheumatic diseases (rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing arthritis)
- Rehabilitation after amputation
Evexia is functioning based on protocols and evaluates the results of the rehabilitation according to internationally recognized rating scales and therefore is being compared to similar centers around the world.
We follow a strict quality management policy of our services certified by German organizations.
With Personalized intensive rehabilitation programs based on proven international practices and guidelines, personal service and caring and friendly staff that meets your needs, with love and respect you will feel like home.
During your discharge, the after care service will be presented to you, through which you can contact us for medical rehabilitation advice and you will be informed about any further scientific development on your problem.
Our strong points
- 20 years of experience in rehabilitation regarding 18,000 patients.
- Expertise in neuro – rehabilitation services.
- High efficiency indicators of our treatments.
- Strong team of doctors and therapists that applies internationally renowned techniques and methods of treatment, monitoring the developments in science and technology.
- Certified services by TUV for the quality of our services and the International certification TEMOS for medical tourism services to international patients.
For more information, please visit: http://www.evexia.com