Mesogeios Dialysis Centers Group through its operating divisions, provides a variety of health care services, by treating patients with chronic kidney failure and end stage renal disease.
The Mesogeios Dialysis Centers Group was founded for the sole purpose of fully covering the needs of dialysis patients by offering them safety and quality in dialysis treatments in a highly sophisticated environment, close to their permanent place of residence, as well as close to vacation spots where patients have the opportunity to enjoy their holidays.
Our vision is to create a model hospitalization unit that will improve the patients’ quality of life. After a careful study of the particularities of such a project, Mesogeios created a Network of top quality dialysis units across Greece, starting off from Heraklion, Crete.
The company operates 6 dialysis centers in total located in Crete, Serres, Kalamata, Halkida and Attica in two key areas, Palaio Faliro (covering the southern suburbs) and Pallini (covering eastern Attica).
- Fresenius Medical Care 5008S Dialysis machines
- High academic status medical staff
- Multilingual medical and administrative staff
- Daily follow-up by Nephrologists
- Continuous monitoring by a cardiologist and immediate solution to vascular access problems thanks to our units’ affiliated vascular surgeons
- Cooperation with Lefkos Stavros Medical Centre
- Social worker, psychologist and nutritionist
- Luxurious building infrastructure, with pleasant reception and accommodation areas for patients and their escorts
- Tourist information office for the units’ patients and visitors
- Contracts with all insurance providers
For more information, please visit our website http://www.mesogeios.gr.
T: +30 2810 371 560
F: +30 2800 371 570