NEA GNOSI – Vocational Educational Training
Program Agents / Implementation Providers
Nea Gnosi is actively committed to offering advanced training opportunities for professionals. Through its subsidized and self-funded programs it aims at covering vacancies in the labor market as well as providing excellent, timely and effective / instruction for company employees.
Accepting the challenges and labor market needs, Nea Gnosi monitors and opts for the most modern means of education. To date, it constitutes a certified institution accredited by the National Qualifications Certification Organization and Guidance (N.Q.C.O.G) for conducting programs by the Hellenic Food Authority (H.F.A.), the Centre for Security Studies, the foreign language examination bodies Cambridge & Michigan, the Cambridge IT sector, the Hellenic Society of Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (H.S.C.R.), TUV HELLAS, all state voucher educational programs for professionals and unemployed etc., thus, constantly expanding the network of its associates.
We indicatively juxtapose some of the seminars that we have successfully organized, always aiming to respond to the needs of our customers. The majority of these seminars are followed by the requisite certifications that fulfill the quality standards of the interested parties.
- RISK MANAGEMENT STUDY THROUGH PLANNING, OPERATION AND CONTROL OF THE CLINICAL PROCESSES IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE EN15224:2012 IN THE HEALTHCARE SECTOR
- ΕΛΟΤ ΕΝ ΙSO 15189:2007 MEDICAL LABORATORIES - SPECIAL QUALITY AND CAPACITY STANDARDS
- EFFECTIVE IMPLEMENTATION OF QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS - EN 15224: IN THE HEALTHCARE SECTOR
- IDENTIFICATION, MANAGEMENT AND STORAGE OF MEDICAL DEVICES
- ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT AND DISPOSAL OF MEDICAL WASTE
- MEDICAL TOURISM
- NURSING / BUSINESS ENGLISH
- FOOD SAFETY HYGIENE
- HOTEL MARKETING
- SOCIAL MEDIA
- BRAND AWARENESS
- CHANGE MANAGEMENT ADMINISTRATION
- EFFECTIVE COMPLAINTS MANAGEMENT
- STAFF EVALUATION
Nowadays, Nea Gnosi, responding to the ongoing demand for quality training in Health and Medical Tourism and in cooperation with Temos Hellas and Goldair, offers a unique and highly specialized program for medical tourism facilitators thus being the ultimate solution for professionals who wish to be distinguished in a new and promising market as certified Assistants or Executive Medical Tourism Coordinators.