Euroconsultants SA is a consulting company, which was established in 1990 and has since developed into one of the largest specialized consultancy groups in South East Europe. It is the only consulting company listed in the Greek Stock Exchange Market, characterized by:
- Development of Business Clusters including Health Tourism cluster, Biomed cluster, Automotive cluster (Romania)
- Implementation of local and International multi million euro projects in the E.U and at least 30 countries (50 mln development and technology advisory projects in the last 5 years)
- Geographical presence in 12 countries, with more than 150 specialized experts in Health, development, innovation and management
- Expertise in matching opportunities, entrepreneurs, funds multisectorally and multinationally.
Euroconsultants SA has a strong presence in the healthcare sector, through numerous business strategic planning and health technology projects and investments both in the private and the public sector, as well as in international projects in target-countries such as the UAE, South-Eastern Europe countries, Turkey, etc.
Indicatively our projects include:
- Development and investment projects with large private Healthcare Groups both in Greece and internationally (Genesis SA maternity clinic, IASO medical group, EUROCLINIC group and Heart Surgery Center SA in Greece, Dar Al Fuad Hospital in Egypt, Mother and Child Hospital in UAE).
- Investment projects with Greek Public Authorities and Organizations (Ministry of Health, Public Hospitals, Regional Health & Welfare Systems)
- Partnerships with worldwide Public Authorities and Organizations (Ministries of Health in Romania, Serbia, Croatia, Lithuania, Hungary, Abu Dhabi, Oman and the European Commission)
- Health technology projects - QMS, Technical Assistance – Consulting, Support RTD and International Cooperation-Training Multipliers.