HYGEIA Hospital is the first large private hospital to operate in Greece and has been a leading healthcare provider for the last 35 years. It is an ultra-modern general hospital in the northern suburbs of Athens and close to the Athens International Airport. Today, it operates 440 beds, 16 operating theaters, more than 1,200 highly trained nursing and administrative staff and 700 associated physicians of 50 different medical specialties. It extends to 17 floors and provides rooms with 3 beds, private and semi-private rooms, deluxe rooms, small and large suites and a V.V.I.P. suite.
HYGEIA combines high quality services at the leading edge of medical science and technology, with state-of-the-art equipment, at competitive rates. It has valid contracts with public insurance funds for inpatients and outpatients, as well as contracts with all major domestic and international private insurance companies.
- Latest Generation Multidisciplinary Hybrid Operating Room
- Gamma Knife Brain Radiosurgery (unique in Greece with the innovative Elekta Leksell Gamma Knife® PerfexionTM)
- Radiotherapy and Oncology Centre (Elekta Axesse and Synergy Linear Accelerators)
- The first and most experienced PET-CT (Positron Emission Tomography) Department in Greece
- Neurosurgery and Interventional Neuroradiology (Cerebral Aneurysm Embolization)
- Transcutaneous Aortic Valve Implantation
- Interventional Cardiology (Cardiac Catheterization)
- Da Vinci® S Robotic System
- Robot-assisted microscope: latest advance in modern neurosurgery for brain tumor resection
- Percutaneous Mitral Valve Repair
- Imaging Departments (with state-of-the-art equipment, including Dual-source CT scanner and 3Tesla MR unit, Body and Heart Ultrasound)
- Breast Clinic
- Bariatric Surgery
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Dental Procedures
- One-Day Surgery Unit
- Intensive and Intermediate Care Unit
- Check Up Services
- VIP floor
4 Erythrou Stavrou Str. & Kifisias Ave.
GR 151 23 Marousi, Athens, Greece