MITERA HOSPITAL is a diverse healthcare institution, one of the largest in Greece, comprising of a General, a Maternity / Gynaecology and a Children’s Hospital. MITERA has been providing comprehensive healthcare services to women, children and families for 40 years. It extends to 7 floors and has 501 beds (including triple-bed, semi-private and private rooms, deluxe rooms, suites and a 1,000 sq. ft. Presidential Suite), 20 operating rooms, 6 delivery rooms, 17 labor rooms, 1,500 affiliated medical staff and 950 nursing and administrative staff.
All MITERA Hospital Departments have received the ISO 9001:2008 quality management certification by TÜV Austria Hellas. The quality certificate was issued following the successful detailed inspection of the operating procedures followed in all MITERA Hospital Departments. Meanwhile, MITERA Children’s Hospital offers excellent paediatric services, with specialized departments for children and adolescents.
Meanwhile, MITERA Hospital’s IVF Unit called ‘Institute of Life MITERA’ has received the ISO 15224:2012 certification and is among the leading fertility units in Greece and one of the top 50 in the world, accredited by the Global Clinic Rating (GCR).
MITERA includes the following highly specialised departments:
- Institute of Life MITERA – Assisted Reproduction Unit, with state-of-the-art Laboratory.
- Pediatric Cardiosurgery & Pediatric Cardiology offering advanced interventional procedures for treating congenital and acquired heart disorders
- State of the Art Hemodialysis Unit
- Pediatric and Adolescent Oncology Clinic
- Breast Center
- One Day Treatment Center
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Adult Intensive Care unit
- Imaging departments equipped with the latest technology (open type MRI 1.0 tesla)
- Latest generation laparoscopic operating rooms.
- Specially designed VIP rooms that offers top-quality hospitalization.
- Breast feeding Support Team.
6 Erythrou Stavrou Str.
GR 151 23 Marousi, Athens, Greece