TKC S.A., as a part of the Kouskos Group Companies, has been operating in the Construction Industry in both in the private real estate sector, for private properties, as well in the tourism industry, for hotels, since 2009.
It is specialized in the operation of hoteling and tourism companies, such as the management and administration of various hotels and tourism related facilities either privately owned by investors or managed by third parties. Also, the main operation of the company focuses on the provision of managerial and technical assistance to all kind of tourism related properties. Another aspect of expertise is the development of acquisition or leasing plans in order to utilize hotel facilities, as well as the construction of hotels of every magnitude, providing the most effective results for our clients to conduct
TKC S.A. has achieved the following projects:
- Development of a 120 luxury 5* Hotel in Kamari, Santorini, after ensuring a 100-year lease of a land 7.5 acres in an executive location. The budget for this project has been measured to a total amount of 6 million euros, with guaranteed financing by the Greek Authorities to the extent of 28%.
- Construction and Sale of apartments and properties in the area of Kallithea, Greece.
- Development of a Hotel unit called Mythical Coast Wellness Retreat, which is a 5* Luxury Hotel with a total of 100 rooms with medical spa facilities and a thalassotherapy center on the island of Lesvos. The property has the magnitude of 6,000 sq.m. on a privately owned land of 9,350 sq.m. (mythicalcoast.gr).
- Project Development of an apartment complex in the area of Maroussi, Mesogeion 41, with a budget of five hundred thousand euros.
- Renovation of a Hotel in the center of Athens (Athinas 23, Monastiraki, Athens) with the aim of operating as a boutique Luxury Hotel, spring of 2023.
- Taking over the long-term lease of the Thermal Natural Resources of the Municipal Thermal Spring “IPPOKRATIS” at the village of Polichnitos on the island of Lesvos. The aim of this project is focused on:
- Upgrading all existing facilities and infrastructure, combined with the shaping of the surrounding area, and the creation of new facilities complementing the already existing ones
- Providing services related to thermalism, as well as developing the infrastructure that embodies the arts of well-being and creation of an environment that helps the progression of physical and mental health. The plans concern both prevention and treatment, in combination with the fields of nutrition, sports, alternative therapies, aesthetic beauty, mental health and spirituality.
Services to be provided in Municipal Thermal Spring “IPPOKRATIS“:
- HEALTH SERVICES
- Medical Services:
- Spa Services:
- Baths in individual or group pools or bathtubs
- Mud therapy
Diseases covered are:
- Chronic forms of rheumatism
- Rhizoneuritis, chronic spondyloarthritis, back pain
- Malformations and post-traumatic injuries of the skeletal system.
- Chronic diseases of the gynecological cycle. Inflammatory diseases of gynecological origin, fallopian tube dysfunction – dysmenorrhea, female sterilization.
- Endocrine dysfunctions (due to the rejuvenating effect of radon).
- Peripheral vascular -circulatory insufficiency.
- Secondary skin diseases.
- Extrapulmonary tuberculosis. Chronic inflammatory diseases of the upper respiratory tract.
- Gastritis, mainly indigestion. Hypochlorhydria with hypotonia and gastric atony.
- WELLNESS SERVICES
- Massage treatments, exfoliation, mud treatments, etc.
- Physiotherapy – Kinesitherapy
- Gymnastic exercises (functional exercises for all ages in outdoor space)
- Lessons in proper cooking and nutrition with local products and recipes
- Healthy diet (providing drinks and snacks – food fully in line with the philosophy of providing services).