The Argo Travel Group (ATG) has been operating in the Travel Industry for over 65 years. The Company was founded in Athens in 1952 by innovators in the growing sector of marine & crew transportation and corporate travel. With an annual turnover of approx. 80 m. euros, ATG is a coordinated Travel Group and is active in several fields of the MICE and beyond travel industries.
Specialized as a Destination Management Company, ATG has already served several major Greek and International Organizations while our dedicated team of MICE experts are ready to provide the myriad services, advice, innovation and support to produce exceptional conferences. From feasibility studies for international and national bids, to full conference management services, online registrations, call for abstracts, sponsorship, exhibition, marketing campaigns, destination proposals, team building activities and event programs.
Our esteemed clientele originates from several industries: Marine, Banking, Medical, Automotive, Academic, Governmental Institutions etc.
On top of the above MICE and corporate services, ATG through its associated Companies and Divisions, supports most travel services and arrangements in the whole of Greece and the rest of Europe, with a large range of offline and online services:
- Destination Management Services for Greece and the rest of Europe.
- Business Travel and MICE services for all our corporate customers (multinational companies, Incentive houses, corporations, banks etc.)
- Marine & Offshore Travel Services for Greek and Multinational Shipping Companies.
- Medical Tourism in Greece.
- VIP and Luxury Travel Services.
- Leisure Travel Services for individuals travelling all over the world
- Cruise Shop, the exclusive agent of Variety Cruises for the Asia-Pacific region, and preferred agent of most Cruisers from all around the world.
- Ticketing Services, offering the lowest airfares on all reliable carriers, while using reliable GDS ticketing platforms. Argo Travel with 60 years of IATA experience is considered one of the leading consolidators of fares worldwide.
- Representation of travel-related companies, GSA, GSSA or PSA.
Since its establishment, ATG has become member of all major Hellenic and several internationally esteemed travel organizations and institutions.
Today ATG has privately-owned offices in Athens, and branches in Thessaloniki (Greece), Santorini Island (Greece), Geneva (Switzerland), London (UK) and Shanghai (China).
Impeccable organization, accumulated experience and the state-of-the-art technological infrastructure of our offices, enable our highly-qualified staff to provide on-going high quality services in all of the aforementioned tourist service industries.
Medical Tourism in Greece
As being the birthplace of modern medicine, Greece is proud to have some of the best professionals in the healthcare system. The healthcare system in Greece is ranked as one of the highest in the world. However, according to the World Health Organization, costs for health care in Greece remain among the lowest in the world. Major hospitals clustered in Athens and the rest Mainland’s larger cities served the multidimensional needs of medical fields such as cosmetic surgery, orthopedics, fertility, cardiac care, oral and dental procedures and more. All medical programs are individually developed according to patients’ medical history, test results, wishes and needs and they can certainly be combined with high-end holidays in Greece.
For more information please visit www.argotravel.com