When it comes to skin rejuvenation and regeneration, cosmetic medicine and technology really impresses with the new treatments and services available. One of the most innovative is the Carbon Peel treatment, which is a revolutionary, non-invasive and completely painless treatment with almost zero recovery time that transforms skin from oiliness, blackheads, acne scars and dead cells, while reducing . spectacularly enlarged pores and leaves the skin visibly more renewed, fresh, youthful, silky and firmer.
Benefits of the Carbon Peel service
Peeling treatment is suitable for all skin types, regardless of age. However, consult your doctor if you have severe acne /or very dark skin. Regarding the benefits of this treatment, in addition to what has already been mentioned above, the Carbon peel also:
- Activates collagen production.
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
- Reduces discoloration and texture after acne.
- Cleans the pores of the skin.
- Improves skin texture.
- Fights skin oiliness.
- Stimulates blood metabolism.
- Increases skin circulation.
- Improves skin consistency.
Preparation before applying Carbon Peel
Before the procedure, the specialist will ask you for some information related to your medical history, as well as if you are taking any medication. He will then carefully examine your skin for any cuts or other damage. After making sure the skin is healthy, you will be advised to stay out of the sun for about 14 days (maybe a little longer, depending on the skin) and to use sun protection on the areas where the treatment will be applied. If you are just after your summer vacation, the specialist will wait until the tan on your skin has completely subsided before scheduling the first session. Also, on the day of the treatment, you should not wear make-up. The specialist will give you a complete list of instructions to follow so that the treatment is crowned with complete success.
How is the Carbon Peel treatment performed?
The first step is to thoroughly cleanse the skin. A thin layer of a charcoal mask is then spread over the skin’s surface, containing a variety of plant extracts and mineral, volcanic ingredients. This mask will penetrate deep into the pores of the skin and absorb any oiliness or impurities, while at the same time removing dead cells. The specialist will then pass the specialized laser over the targeted area to destroy the carbon molecules and gently remove the dead cells, oil and impurities they have absorbed. This destruction of carbon molecules using thermal energy also stimulates the production of more collagen, erasing fine lines and “plumping” the skin.
What else you need to know about the Carbon Peel treatment
- The treatment is painless. However, some skins are a little more sensitive and feel a slight burning sensation after the treatment, which completely subsides on the same day.
- For the maximum possible (and long-lasting) result, approximately 4-6 sessions are needed, leaving an interval of 2-3 weeks between sessions.
- You do not require any special treatment. You can return to your daily activities immediately after the application of the peeling.