IASO General Clinic offers comprehensive healthcare services for the whole family, complementing the quality level of care provided by the IASO Group.
Prevention & Diagnosis
Taking into account that prevention is the best treatment, IASO General Clinic has set up Outpatient Clinics for all medical specialties and an ultra-modern Check-Up Department. In partnership with the Diagnostic Labs, they are the first allies for early proactive treatment of any possible disease or illness.
Round-the-clock emergency care
The second safety net is that medical emergencies are handled 24/7, with the operation of a fully dedicated department and all main medical and surgical specialties on duty.
Internal Medicine & Surgical Sector
For conservative or surgical treatment of the entire range of conditions, IASO General Clinic has established a fully-equipped Internal Medicine and Surgical Sector, with qualified scientific associates, offering the most modern methods for diagnosis and treatment.
The ongoing expansion of our services in the last 25 years of operation is continuing with the adoption of globally groundbreaking methods and technologies:
- Fully Digital Operating Rooms that incorporate the required technology to create a healthy, aseptic and safe environment, and are compatible with all the latest technology.
- The most advanced Central Sterilizing Department in Greece, which combines the latest technology worldwide, for the purpose of providing the best possible prevention of infections and maximum safety to patients.
- Endoscopy Unit with AI technology for the diagnosis and treatment of all gastrointestinal and pulmonary diseases.
- Robotic neuronavigation system for minimally invasive surgery with maximum safety and intraoperative accuracy in Neurosurgery, Orthopedics, Otolaryngology and Maxillofacial surgery, in real-time 3D.
- The 4th generation da Vinci Xi robotic system which is the evolution in minimally invasive surgery, as it offers three-dimensional imaging of the surgical field, and consequently greater surgical precision and minimal postoperative complications.
- The most comprehensive Radiation Oncology Center in Greece, equipped with four cutting-edge linear accelerators for applying the most appropriate treatment to each patient, and with a High Dose Brachytherapy Unit.
However, the greatest strength of the IASO Group are its people and the excellence of those who make the best of our infrastructure, providing added value and results to every service provided to our patients.