Nefroiatriki & Nefroiatriki Green
The chronic dialysis unit NEFROIATRIKI is the first independent private dialysis unit that first operated Athens 2005 by Dr. Elli Fitili-Plessa. Together with NEFROIATRIKI green, which first operated on 16th of August 2018, constitute a group of private dialysis units that provide external dialysis with the highest possible standards.
NEFROIATRIKI and NEFROIATRIKI green, offer Renal Replacement Therapy (HD & HDF), to more than 200 patients. NEFROIATRIKI and NEFROIATRIKI green are addressed to the population of the Northern, Eastern and Western suburbs of Athens and also to the areas of traditional center of Athens. The location of clinical units (near to the National road and to Attiki Odos), make them easily accessible to patients from different districts of Athens.
Our Hemodialysis Unit is supported by:
- 10 Distinguished Nephrology Specialists , Cardiologist, Infectius Disease Physician.
- Qualified nurses with experience on hemodialysis treatments
- Beds at a distance of 2,5 meters.
- Frezenius 5008 and Baxter Artis Physio hemodialysis therapy systems (this is the latest model by the leading dialysis machine manufacturer worldwide), with hemodialysis supplies (filters, solutions, needles etc.), witch meet the highest quality and safety standards.
- The amenities available to patients includes meal, snack or soft drink during their session(not during Covid measures, but after leaving the Unit).
- Mercedes Sprinter ambulance with the ability to transport patients to and from our Unit.
- ISO 9001:2015 – ISO 14001 ENVIROMENTAL – ISO COVID SHIELD by Swiss Approval
- We perform laboratory tests to our patients with our own expenses
All employees and medical staff of our clinical units are committed to provide the highest possible level of services to patients and their families.
The scientific staff created an environment that promotes the research of the best medical and nursing care for patients. At the same time, provides the most innovative technological support and high-quality program for our patients.